Curtis and I would like to invite you guys to come to our house on Easter Sunday. We will be having having dinner and an egg hunt for the kids. I was not sure what every one's plans were, but I will be 8 months pregnant so we cannot travel anywhere. We just thought it would be nice to get together before our baby came and the chaos began for us! If you guys have already made plans it's no big deal. I know this is probably too late of notice for Talene, but I wanted everyone to know that they were invited. We will do an early dinner (right after conference) so the kids will have plenty of time for an egg hunt. I have invited David and Karen to stay at our house Saturday and Sunday. Call me or email me to RSVP and I will have a yummy dinner prepared!!!
Tuesday, March 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Count us in! We'll be there.
Post a Comment